Tart Cranberry Dipping Sauce
Serve as a side dish with your turkey!
- 1 pound frozen cranberries
- 2 cups orange juice
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher
- 1 orange, zested
- Combine all ingredients in a non-reactive saucepan, (stainless steel) and
bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 to 45
minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- Carefully puree with an immersion blender or blender until smooth.
- Check for seasoning and serve in small ramekins.
Source: Alton Brown