Pumpkin and Gorgonzola Soup
Your friends will think you spent hours over a hot stove. When word gets out about this hearty Pumpkin and Gorgonzola Soup, you'll need to serve more. No problem, this recipe doubles easily.
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Chicken Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 (12 ounce) can NESTLE CARNATION Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 large green onion, finely chopped
- Cook pumpkin, water, bouillon and sage in large saucepan, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Stir in evaporated milk and cheese. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring frequently, until most of cheese is melted.
- Season with ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle with green onion before serving.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and Meals.com