Santa Fe Apple Pumpkin Soup
Start your next meal with this unique and creamy pumpkin soup. All the flavors
of a fall harvest blended together in a wonderful yet simple recipe.
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can Apple KERNS from LIBBY'S All Nectar
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (15-ounce) can LIBBY'S 100%
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine nectar, broth and cream in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; add
pumpkin, sugar, cumin chili powder, coriander and nutmeg. Reduce heat to low;
cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Garnish with cheese.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and Meals.com.