Chocolate Tofu Mousse
- 2 (600 gram) boxes soft tofu (regular or silken)
- 12 ounces pure, unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 to 1 cup pure maple syrup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Let tofu sit on the counter until it's at room temperature.
This is VERY important.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or saucepan over medium-low
- Place the room-temperature tofu in blender or food processor, and
add the maple syrup (start with a 1/2 cup and adjust as you blend
to desired sweetness). Turn the blender or processor on to low speed
and begin slowly pouring in the melted chocolate. Once the chocolate
is mixed in and there are no lumps in the mousse, taste test and
adjust the sweetness to your taste. If you add more maple syrup,
be sure to process well.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 15 minutes, or until completely
- Top each serving with tofu whipped cream, a whole, fresh strawberry
and a sprinkling of 100% pure chocolate shavings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes