Creamy Strawberry Tofu Freeze
- 1 (12 ounce) box Mori-Nu Silken Tofu (extra firm Lite)
- 1/2 cup chilled orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds whole frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- Place tofu in blender or food processor. Gradually add orange juice
and vanilla extract, pulsing until smooth. Add sugar and a few berries
and blend. Add and process remaining berries, stopping occasionally
to push mixture toward blades. Process until very smooth.
- Serve immediately as a milkshake, breakfast drink or soft, custard-like
Yield: 5 cups
Per 1-cup serving: 180 calories, 21g carbohydrates, 12.4g protein,
7g fat, no cholesterol, 12.4mg sodium. Calories from fat: 35%
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.