Grilled Tofu Quesadillas
- 1 package tofu
- 1 package flour tortillas
- 2 medium onions, sliced thin
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Guacamole (for garnish)
- Salsa (for garnish)
- Grill tofu on a barbecue grill or in a skillet until brown and crisp.
Slice into thin pieces.
- Sauté onions in a little olive oil until caramelized.
- Warm tortillas on both sides in a large skillet. Layer
pieces of tofu, onions, cheese and sliced tomatoes on half of the tortilla. Fold over the other half. Heat
on both sides until brown and crisp.
- Cut into three wedges.
- Serve with your favorite salsa and fresh made guacamole.