Grilled Tofu Quesadillas
- 1 package tofu
- 1 package flour tortillas
- 2 medium onions, sliced thin
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Guacamole (for garnish)
- Salsa (for garnish)
- Grill tofu on a barbecue grill or in a skillet until brown and crisp.
Slice into thin pieces.
- Sauté onions in a little olive oil until caramelized.
- Warm tortillas on both sides in a large skillet. Layer
pieces of tofu, onions, cheese and sliced tomatoes on half of the tortilla. Fold over the other half. Heat
on both sides until brown and crisp.
- Cut into three wedges.
- Serve with your favorite salsa and fresh made guacamole.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.