Key Lime Tofu Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (11 to 12 ounce) box no-bake cheesecake mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) package silken firm tofu
- 5 tablespoons fresh or bottled lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime zest
- Make crust with crumb mixture from cheesecake mix, sugar and melted
- Mix all ingredients in 9-inch pie plate until crumbs
are well moistened. Press firmly against sides of pie plate first,
using fingers or large spoon to shape edge. Press remaining crumbs
firmly on bottom using hands or measuring cup. Blend filling mixture
with silken tofu, lime juice and lime zest in food processor or
blender until smooth and creamy. Filling will be thick. Spoon into
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting.
Yield: 8 pie wedges
Serving size: 1 wedge. Per serving: 290 calories, 14 g fat,
4 g sat fat, 6 g protein, 35 g carbohydrate, 411 mg sodium, 0 mg
Source: Indiana Soybean Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes