Use Mock Guacamole for burritos, taco salads, sandwich filling and many other things.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package soft lite silken tofu
- 1 chopped tomato
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Peel and mash the avocado until soft and smooth.
- Add the tofu and continue mashing until the tofu is fairly smooth.
Stir the avocado/tofu mix until completely mixed together.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips (low in fat!).