Pineapple Glazed Tofu
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple or 1 fresh pineapple
- 2 pounds firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup sweetener (Agave nectar)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 1 orange minced
- 1 lemon minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain tofu, and slice it 1/4 inch thick.
- Add vegetable oil to a
cast iron skillet. Brown both sides of tofu. Let rest for 1 hour.
- Add sweetener, tofu, nutmeg, jerk seasoning, orange juice, lemon
juice, soy sauce and barbecue sauce. Cook until caramelized.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes