- 1 (9-inch) deep dish pie crust
- 1 pound firm silken tofu
- 1 cup soy sour
cream or regular sour cream
- 2 cups canned or fresh cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put tofu and sour cream in blender and puree until smooth. Add pumpkin, brown
sugar and spices; continue to blend until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 1 hour.