Rose-Scented Raspberry Mousse
Rose water can be found in gourmet stores or the gourmet section of
your market. Orange-flower water would also work nicely in this tart,
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- 1 (12.3 ounce) package low-fat firm tofu, drained
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain raspberries. Reserve several raspberries and about a tablespoon
- In blender or food processor, combine raspberries, remaining
juice, rose water, and tofu. Process until smooth.
- Divide mixture into four dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate for several hours or
overnight, until thoroughly chilled.
- Just prior to serving, garnish
with reserved raspberries and then drizzle a little juice over the top
of each dish.
Total calories per serving: 65; Fat: 1 gram; Carbohydrates: 9 grams;
Protein: 6 grams; Sodium: 55 mg; Fiber: 3 grams
Source: Recipe by Mary Clifford, published in Vegetarian Journal
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes