As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Firm or extra-firm tofu
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1 to 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sweet sherry or a pinch of sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Few grindings of white peppercorns
- Drain the tofu well, and cut into cubes. Place in a bowl.
- Add the
remaining ingredients and allow to marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Toss into salads, pasta dishes, stir-fries, etc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes