Simple Tofu Cheesecake
- 2 (10.5 ounce) packages silken tofu, extra firm
- Juice of 3 fresh lemons
- 2 tablespoons honey or fructose
- 1 small box lemon instant pudding
- In a food processor place tofu, lemon juice and honey or fructose
and mix well until smooth. Add lemon pudding mix and blend until
mixture becomes smooth again.
- Place in a prepared crust and chill for about 4 hours.
- To get a
cheesecake texture, freeze for 3 hours, thaw slightly before cutting
and serve with favorite fruit topping.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings