Sizzling Savory Tofu Steaks
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound hard or firm tofu
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Slice tofu into 1/2-inch steaks. Each steak should be about 2 x
3 x 1/2-inches.
- Whisk together soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a small bowl. Dip
the steaks into the soy sauce mixture.
- Cook in an oiled pan over
medium high heat for 10 minutes until browned, turning tofu after
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes