Soy Velvet Whipped Cream
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package firm silken tofu
- 1/4 cup rice milk or soy milk
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Place the tofu, rice milk, confectioners' sugar, maple syrup
and vanilla extract in a blender. Whirl at top speed, scraping down
the sides often, until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the cream
to a container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for 1 hour
or for up to 3 days.
- Stir to blend before using.