Spicy Pork Tofu
- 2 cups chopped Napa cabbage
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- Canola oil
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons thin soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 10 (2 x 1-inch) slices tofu
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sprinkle cabbage with the salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Place the cabbage on a clean dish towel or cheese cloth and squeeze
out any water. The dryer the cabbage, the better.
- In a hot wok that
has been coated with canola oil add the ground pork. Stir-fry until
nearly cooked through. Add ginger, garlic and salt; cook for another
two minutes. Deglaze with soy sauce.
- Add Napa cabbage and sesame
oil; continue cooking until the cabbage is wilted. Check seasoning.
- Spoon contents of wok over the tofu on a large serving platter,
serving family style.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes