Spinach Tofu Lasagna
- 1 chopped onion
- 6 to 8 sliced mushrooms
- 1 bunch spinach or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) container firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 (32 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 package lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable seasoning
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In nonstick skillet, sauté onions and mushrooms in oil. Add tofu
and vegetable seasoning. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Chop spinach. Stir in spinach. Set aside.
- Layer noodles, tofu mixture, pasta sauce and cheese in a 13 x 9-inch
casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a tossed salad and garlic bread.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.