Spinach Tofu Lasagna
- 1 chopped onion
- 6 to 8 sliced mushrooms
- 1 bunch spinach or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) container firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 (32 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 package lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable seasoning
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In nonstick skillet, sauté onions and mushrooms in oil. Add tofu
and vegetable seasoning. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Chop spinach. Stir in spinach. Set aside.
- Layer noodles, tofu mixture, pasta sauce and cheese in a 13 x 9-inch
casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a tossed salad and garlic bread.