Sweet Oatmeal Corn Muffins
- 1 pound soft tofu
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1 1/3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup softened raisins* or dried apricots (optional)
- Blend the first 5 ingredients in a blender until creamy and smooth.
- Sift baking powder, baking soda, and flour into a medium bowl; stir
- Gently add wet mixture into the dry ingredients and spoon into oiled
muffin tins. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes (or until a wooden
pick inserted comes out clean).
* Soften by soaking in warm water for 15 minutes.