- 6 ounces soft tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Pinch of white pepper
- Place tofu in water and bring to a boil. Cook 8 minutes, then drain.
Place in linen napkin and squeeze lightly to remove excess water.
- Place tofu in a bowl and mash until smooth. Add vinegar, salt, lemon
juice, oil and pepper. Mix well. The final consistency should be
like that of yogurt.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes