Tofu "Egg" Salad
Use your favorite bread or croissants for making sandwiches.
- 1 (14 ounce) package water-packed firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 (14 ounce) package water-packed extra firm tofu, drained and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle chips
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 3 tablespoons minced green onion
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- In a large bowl, add diced and crumbled tofu; mix together.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix together well.
- Add Tofu Mayonnaise, and gently mix.
Yield: enough filling for 12 sandwiches
By Chef Scott Stroud, Gateway Market, Des Moines, Iowa
Recipe used with permission from
the Soy Foods Council.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.