- 1 large can whole tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 ounces diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1 pound tofu
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces green chiles, diced (optional)
- Black olives (optional)
- 8 to 12 whole wheat tortillas
- In saucepan mix tomatoes, onions, chiles and spices. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Rinse, drain and crumble tofu.
- In a bowl, mix together tofu, cheese and chiles. Place this tofu
mixture in each tortilla. Roll tightly and place in baking dish, seam side down. Cover with sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and sliced
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.