- 1 pound tofu
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (6 ounce) can water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 24 ounces cottage cheese
- 12 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles in boiling water. Drain and crumble tofu. Brown onions
and tofu. Add tomato paste, water, garlic, salt, oregano and pepper.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cottage cheese and mix well.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 12 x 8-inch baking dish, layer noodles, sauce and mozzarella
slices, repeating until all are used. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Canned or homemade spaghetti sauce may be used in place of
ingredients given for sauce.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes