- 1 pound tofu
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (6 ounce) can water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 24 ounces cottage cheese
- 12 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles in boiling water. Drain and crumble tofu. Brown onions
and tofu. Add tomato paste, water, garlic, salt, oregano and pepper.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cottage cheese and mix well.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 12 x 8-inch baking dish, layer noodles, sauce and mozzarella
slices, repeating until all are used. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Canned or homemade spaghetti sauce may be used in place of
ingredients given for sauce.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.