Use favorite bread or croissants for making sandwiches.
- 2 (12.3 ounce) packages extra firm silken tofu, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 cup soybean oil
- In a food processor, combine 1 package of silken tofu (with the water), lemon
juice, mustard, garlic powder, sugar, salt and vegetable oil. Blend until smooth.
Yield: enough filling for 12 sandwiches
By Chef Scott Stroud, Gateway Market, Des Moines, Iowa
Recipe used with permission from
the Soy Foods Council.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.