Tofu with Oyster Sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can button mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots, diced
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) package firm tofu,cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch plus 2 tablespoons water
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces (for garnish)
- Heat 1 tablespoon polyunsaturated vegetable oil in wok and stir-fry
vegetables. Add 2 tablespoons water over all. Remove from wok.
1 to 2 tablespoons oil to wok. Add cubed tofu.
- Stir-fry tofu and
add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon water over all.
- Add oyster
sauce and cooked vegetables and stir.
- Add cornstarch mixture and
cook until slightly thickened.
- Garnish and serve.
Yield: 4 servings
One serving: 159 calories
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes