Tofu Pasta Sauce
- 2 pounds fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped or pressed
- 1/2 pound tofu, chopped
- 1/4 cup (or less) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound pasta
- Cayenne or other hot pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese, grated
- Place chopped tomatoes, garlic, basil and tofu in large bowl. Add
olive oil and hot pepper. Toss.
- Marinate for a least 2 hours (but
preferably 4 hours).
- Cook pasta el dente.
- Drain the pasta and toss it with the grated
cheese. Toss the pasta with the tomato mixture, or place tomato
mixture on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes