- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 cup tofu
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 teaspoons whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons wheat germ
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion, green
pepper and celery, and sauté until soft. Drain tofu. Pat dry with
paper towels. Mash tofu with a fork in a bowl.
- Mix sautéed vegetables
with tofu, egg, whole wheat flour, curry powder and soy sauce. Form
mixture into patties that are approximately 1/2-inch thick and 1
1/2 inches in diameter. Roll in wheat germ.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons
oil in skillet over medium heat. Brown patties in oil, turning only
- Serve while still warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes