- 1 (14 ounce) package tofu
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 deep dish pie crust
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Drain tofu and pat dry. Mix tofu, green and red pepper, water, tomato
paste, onion and spaghetti sauce mi. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on bottom of pie shell. Spread 1/2 of tofu
mixture in pie shell. Sprinkle 1/2 mozzarella, then another layer
of tofu mixture and mozzarella again.
- Bake until cheese melts and
pie crust is brown, approximately 35 to 45 minutes.