- 1 package firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker Bac-Os (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sauté the crumbled tofu in oil until dry.
- Add remaining ingredients
and continue to cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes