Tofu with Soy Sauce and Green Onions
- 1 block (about 14 ounces) firm tofu, rinsed and patted dry
- Soy sauce such as Kikkoman, tamari or a Chinese dark soy, to taste
- 2 or 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Slice the tofu and arrange on a plate. Chill until ready to eat.
- Just before eating, drizzle with soy sauce and sprinkle with green
Yield: 4 servings
Per serving: 65 calories, 7 g protein, 3 g carbohydrate, 3 g
fat (0 saturated), 0 cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 0 fiber.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes