- 12 ounces tofu, drained
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- Combine tofu, rice, green pepper, ketchup, salt and taco seasoning,
- Heat skillet and warm tortillas until they are soft and pliable.
- Fill each tortilla with tofu mixture and garnish with tomato, onion
- Season with hot sauce, if desired.
Yield: 6 tacos