Tofu Vegetable Spread
Tofu Vegetable Spread is good served as a sandwich using black bread and bean sprouts.
- 1 pound tofu, roughly cubed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or yogurt
- 1/4 cup warm chicken bouillon
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 small carrots, cut in chunks
- 2 ribs of celery, cut in chunks
- 2 sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt (or Mrs. Dash)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of cumin
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 bell pepper, roasted and minced (optional)
- Put everything in a food processor. Process to egg salad consistency.
- Adjust seasonings.