Tofu Whip is a perfect for topping pies, puddings and fruit compotes.
- 1 pound firm or extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon water, or more (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, blend all of the ingredients until
very creamy, adding water if needed to achieve a whipped cream consistency.
- Refrigerate until needed.
Yield: about 2 cups
Tofu Whip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week; if
the mixture separates, blend it thoroughly before using. The recipe
may be cut in half.
Variation: Instead of maple syrup, try 3 to 4 tablespoons of fruit-sweetened
preserves and some finely minced citrus peel. Choose the fruit and
citrus flavors to complement the dessert.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tofu Recipes