Bird to the Last Drop
This recipe guarantees that no part of the turkey will go to waste!
- 2 quarts vegetable stock
- 1 turkey carcass
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup rice
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the vegetable stock and the turkey carcass in a large soup pot over
low heat and bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the stock. Cover and simmer for an additional
- Remove the bones before serving.
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe courtesy Alton Brown - Show: Good Eats - Episode: The Remains of the Bird
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.