Biscuit Topped Turkey Pot Pie
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3/4 to 1 pound cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can buttermilk flaky biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Reserve bacon
and 1 teaspoon drippings in skillet.
- Add turkey, cook and stir until browned and no longer pink. Stir in soup,
vegetables and poultry seasoning. Cook until bubbly, stirring frequently. Reduce
heat, cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
Stir in sour cream.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 2 1/2-quart oval casserole or 12 x 8-inch baking
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits, then cut each in half. Arrange, cut side
down around outside edge of hot mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 14 to 18 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.