Biscuit Topped Turkey Pot Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3/4 to 1 pound cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can buttermilk flaky biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Reserve bacon
and 1 teaspoon drippings in skillet.
- Add turkey, cook and stir until browned and no longer pink. Stir in soup,
vegetables and poultry seasoning. Cook until bubbly, stirring frequently. Reduce
heat, cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
Stir in sour cream.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 2 1/2-quart oval casserole or 12 x 8-inch baking
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits, then cut each in half. Arrange, cut side
down around outside edge of hot mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 14 to 18 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Leftover Turkey Recipes