Browned Turkey Hash
This is wonderful served with leftover turkey gravy.
- 1 1/2 cup medium diced, cooked turkey white meat
- 2 1/2 cup medium diced, cooked turkey dark meat
- 1 cup finely diced, boiled potatoes
- 4 tablespoons finely diced onions (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Clarified Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Chopped parsley
- Mix turkey, potatoes and onions in a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 1/4 cup butter until it begins to brown (7-inch frypan). Stir in paprika. Quickly add turkey mixture and pack firmly on bottom and sides of pan. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until edges brown, adding more butter, if necessary.
- Turn out onto a heated plate.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.