Cornbread Turkey Casserole
- 3 (8 ounce) packages crushed cornbread stuffing mix
- 10 to 11 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Add turkey and Cheddar cheese.
- Combine the soups and milk. Pour 1 cup each into three greased 13 x 9-inch
baking dishes. Top each with turkey mixture and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle
with Swiss cheese. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months, if desired. Or, if not
freezing, cover the casseroles and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes
or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Yields 24 to 30 servings.
To use frozen casseroles, thaw in the refrigerator. Bake, uncovered, at
350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Leftover Turkey Recipes