Cranberry and Blue Turkey Melt
- 8 slices roasted turkey breast
- 1/4 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 8 slices artisan wheat bread
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- Layer 4 slices bread with 2 slices turkey breast and 1 tablespoon blue cheese
- Spread 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce on each remaining slice of bread; arrange,
sauce side down, on top of turkey.
- Butter outside of both sides of sandwiches.
- Using a tabletop grill, grill sandwiches until warm inside and golden brown
on outside (5-7 minutes).
- Slice in half and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.