Cranberry and Blue Turkey Melt
- 8 slices roasted turkey breast
- 1/4 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 8 slices artisan wheat bread
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- Layer 4 slices bread with 2 slices turkey breast and 1 tablespoon blue cheese
- Spread 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce on each remaining slice of bread; arrange,
sauce side down, on top of turkey.
- Butter outside of both sides of sandwiches.
- Using a tabletop grill, grill sandwiches until warm inside and golden brown
on outside (5-7 minutes).
- Slice in half and serve.