Leftover Turkey Recipes
Cranberry and Blue Turkey Melt
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 slices roasted turkey breast
- 1/4 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 8 slices artisan wheat bread
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- Layer 4 slices bread with 2 slices turkey breast and 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce on each remaining slice of bread; arrange, sauce side down, on top of turkey.
- Butter outside of both sides of sandwiches.
- Using a tabletop grill, grill sandwiches until warm inside and golden brown on outside (5 to 7 minutes).
- Slice in half and serve.