Cranberry Turkey Puff Pastry Bites
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ginger
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut 12 (2-inch) rounds from the thawed puff
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes until puffy and
- Cool slightly.
- While still warm, split each pastry into 2 layers.
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix chopped turkey, mayonnaise, sour cream, cranberry sauce and
ginger in a small bowl.
- Spoon turkey mixture onto the split side of each baked
and cooled puff pastry round, and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Leftover Turkey Recipes