Cranberry Turkey Puff Pastry Bites
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ginger
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut 12 (2-inch) rounds from the thawed puff pastry sheet.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes until puffy and brown.
- Cool slightly.
- While still warm, split each pastry into 2 layers.
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix chopped turkey, mayonnaise, sour cream, cranberry sauce and
ginger in a small bowl.
- Spoon turkey mixture onto the split side of each baked and cooled puff pastry round,
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.