Cranberry Turkey Wrap
- 6 ounces sliced or diced cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups prepared stuffing
- 4 teaspoons cranberry sauce
- 1 cup dressed salad greens
- Vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Roll leftover turkey, stuffing cranberry sauce and salad greens
tossed in vinaigrette into tortillas.
- Cut diagonally and serve.
Yield: 2 wraps
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.