Creamy Creole Turkey Bake
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced, or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 4 ounces fettuccini, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups 1/2-inch cubed cooked turkey
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In medium nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, sauté onion, celery,
green pepper and garlic in margarine for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In medium bowl blend cream cheese, tomatoes and Creole seasoning. Fold in
vegetable mixture, fettuccini and turkey.
- Pour mixture into 9-inch square dish, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes or until
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.