Crunchy Turkey Bake
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 package frozen peas or vegetables
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tomato slices
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine turkey, vegetables, 1/2 cup cheese, onion, lemon juice, seasonings
and mayonnaise; mix lightly. Put into casserole dish.
- Top with tomato slices.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup cheese and chips and sprinkle on casserole.
- Bake until cheese melts.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.