Crunchy Turkey Casserole
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the mixed vegetables, soup, water chestnuts, and water.
- Transfer to an ungreased 1-quart baking dish. Top with the turkey and prepared stuffing.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 15 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.