Crunchy Turkey Casserole
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the mixed vegetables, soup, water chestnuts, and water.
- Transfer to an ungreased 1-quart baking dish. Top with the turkey and prepared
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 15 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Leftover Turkey Recipes