Deep-Dish Turkey Pot Pie
- 1 2/3 cups hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) package STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken or Turkey
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar turkey gravy
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
- Place turkey and vegetables in 2-quart casserole.
- Pour gravy over turkey mixture; stir gently, then top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.