Gobble It Up Pot Pie
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 pound (2 cup) cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) jar turkey gravy
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant turkey stuffing mix
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine vegetables, turkey and gravy; mix well. Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole.
- In skillet, melt butter. Add onion and celery and cook until tender.
- Add seasoning packet from stuffing mix and water. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in stuffing. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes; stir in dried cranberries.
- Spread stuffing evenly over vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until heated through.