Ham and Cheese Stromboli
- 1/2 package Pepperidge Farm Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked ham
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix egg and water and set aside.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 16 x 12-inch rectangle.
With short side facing you, layer ham and turkey on bottom half of pastry to
within 1 inch of edges. Sprinkle meat with cheese. Starting at short side, roll
up like a jellyroll. Place seam-side down on baking sheet. Tuck ends under to
seal. Brush with egg mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Slice and serve warm.