This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Hawaiian Turkey Skillet Meal
- 1 cup onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup each green and red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained and juice reserved
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon each lemon pepper and basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 4 servings cooked rice or egg noodles
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook onion and pepper cubes in butter
or margarine for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add turkey cubes and cook 2 to 3 minutes until heated.
- In small bowl, combine reserved pineapple juice, orange juice, lemon juice,
cornstarch, lemon pepper, basil, and salt. Stir into turkey mixture until thickened.
- Remove turkey mixture from heat and stir in yogurt and pineapple cubes.
- Return skillet to burner for 2 to 3 minutes until entire mixture is heated
- Serve over rice or noodles.