This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Hidden Valley Wraps
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 10 ounces sliced turkey breast
- 10 ounces Monterey jack cheese slices
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 large avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
- Shredded lettuce
- Blend together dressing and cream cheese.
- Among the tortillas, evenly layer half the turkey, cheese, dressing mixture,
avocados, tomatoes and lettuce. Leave a 1-inch border around edges.
- Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Fold the right and left edges of tortillas into centers over the filling.
Fold the bottom edge toward the center and roll firmly until completely wrapped.
Place seam side down and cut in half diagonally.
Source: Hidden Valley Ranch