Hot Brown Pasta Casserole
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 6 ounces ham, sliced and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 6 ounces leftover turkey, sliced and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain.
- Combine pasta, ham and turkey in a bowl.
- Combine soup, milk and pepper; stir into pasta mixture.
- Spoon into a lightly greased casserole dish; top with tomato slices.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
- Top casserole with bacon slices; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and bake
5 more minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated.