This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Hot Turkey Dijon Sandwiches with
Emmentaler Swiss Cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 thick slices Wisconsin Emmentaler Swiss Cheese
- 4 ounces sliced, fully cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- In small bowl mix mustard, mayonnaise and tarragon. Spread on bread slices,
- For each sandwich, top 1 of the bread slices with half the Swiss Cheese
and turkey. Cover with another bread slice.
- Melt butter in large non-stick skillet. Add sandwiches. Cook over medium
heat, turning once, until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes
on each side.
- Serve hot.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin