This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Leftover Turkey Casserole
- 2-3 cups turkey (or you could use chicken, ham or beef - whatever you have left over)
- 1 to 2 cups gravy
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) bag mixed vegetables (or any kind you prefer), OR left over veggies from your dinner
- Leftover stuffing, if you have it, or use your favorite stuffing, enough to top the casserole
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 9 x 13-inch pan or large oven-safe casserole dish (or whichever size is
appropriate if you don't have as many leftovers), spread the mashed potatoes
in the bottom of the pan, and layer meat and vegetables over the potatoes.
- Spread gravy over the top, then top with leftover stuffing. If you don't have stuffing leftover, or don't care for it, you can put the mashed potatoes on top of the casserole to make a crust.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until hot.
Serves 4-8, depending on the size of their appetites. The smaller size casserole
will serve fewer people.